Thursday, April 10, 2014

Ode to The Camelback and other deep thoughts from a morning ride

First commute to work of the season for me...took me long enough right? And an awesome 13 mile ride in if I may say so myself, all thanks to my trusty Camelback.  As you may or may not be able to glean from the below, I can fit my handpump, spare tires, bandanna, hair straightener, jewelry case, clothes, toiletry bag, etc. all in this trusty sucker.  Not a bad investment if I do say so myself.

What might be a better investment?  Laying your stuff out the night before so you don't forget important items like your thermal hat or gloves.  :) Live and learn... or just suck it up I suppose. 

Even with some slightly frozen ears and hands, you can still gaze at the cars idling next to you in complete gridlock and thank your chamois buttered bum that you got yourself a bike and a sweet Camelback. :) Have an awesome day everybody!

<iframe height='405' width='590' frameborder='0' allowtransparency='true' scrolling='no' src='http://www.strava.com/activities/128771054/embed/6aa8cafe6fe73c2456a7dbfaab1d7222f434ea2c'></iframe>

2 comments:

cyclist-lawyer said...

YAY kristin!! Great to see you blogging!

Unknown said...

I am a novice- needed a lot of help from Carol.