Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Exploring new trails

I LOVE days like yesterday.  The sun was shining, the grass was so green from the weekend of rain/snow, and it just felt like the perfect afternoon to say "the heck with cleaning and painting inside, I'm going riding!"  So that's exactly what I did!  It wasn't about watts and intensity, it was just about getting outside and exploring! 

 For 10 months at my new house, I've seen this trail crossing close by and thought "hmm.....wonder where that trail goes".  Yesterday I found out and I'm so glad I did!!  Turns out, this new trail takes me to an awesome park which is close to my favorite local burger joint and my dentist (guess which one I'm least excited about commuting to...haha!)!  

Just a little reminder that, you never know where the trails go until you take that first step/pedalstroke to find out!    

So get out there and start exploring!!  :-)


No comments: