Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Hail

It is the season of summer storms.  But the good thing about the Denver area is that most storms blow over quickly.  On a recent ride from work to the bus station, I got hailed on five times!  But the good thing is that it stopped hailing four times.  Haha!  That is how I talked myself through that ride.  Luckily it wasn't too cold.  Just not super fun.  And I remembered I hadn't cleaned my helmet in a while - mmmm . . . old sweat and sunblock running down my face.  But I got a lot of Toughness Points!!

Photo: I feel bad for the next person who gets my bus seat. #hail #bikenbus

My soaked legs and feet.  I felt bad for the person who sat on the bus seat after me!

2 comments:

LydiaH said...

Oh my gosh. That's pretty soaked!!

cyclist-lawyer said...

Yikes!!