Monday, June 2, 2014

Hail Ride

Better late than never...but last week on my morning commute into work things were going smoothly and the weather was a lovely 60 degrees and sunny.  I did not expect to come across about a quarter mile of ...in the middle of my trail. 
 Needless to say I was not alone in my shock and about 3 other bikers had to traverse this sketchy terrain along with me. Great news is I met a few other riders, laughed a little and managed to keep upright.  All around win.  :) Have a great week everybody and thank you for being such rockstars out there- you motivate me to squeeze into my spandex with this ever-expanding belly. :)

2 comments:

Carol said...

Hail in the morning?!? Crazy!! Glad you made it through safely!

cyclist-lawyer said...

thanks for posting and sharing kristen!