Sunday, October 16, 2016

Sometimes a detour is a blessing

I found myself taking off on my mountain bike headed through Chatfield to Waterton Canyon, but when I got to Waterton Canyon it was closed. Immediately I was disappointed. Then I took a little detour through Chatfields single track and it was amazing! Lots of leaves blowing in my face, beautiful fall colors, and it got me to thinking life is often a detour. Often we are not planning on certain things that happen to us, but even if at the time we don't realize it, it is often a blessing.  I am so grateful for the journey we get to take in this wonderful thing called life. I am also so thankful for the people who are placed in our lives that make this journey more fun! 
#bikemoredriveless
#lovemybikeambassadorteamates
#❤️😀 

No comments: